Wednesday 27 June 2012

I am so F...........atigued at the moment!

I don't know where this came from, but for the past few days I have felt as if I were a drained battery or a punctured balloon.  Nothing I did physically, sleeping about as much as I ever do.  I know this feeling well, but usually I can point a figure at the cause.  This time, it's just taken me by surprise.

Feel physically and mentally washed out, to the point where I don't even really want to talk to anyone.  Everything is too much effort at the moment.

Even typing this.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Hope you are feeling brighter now.x

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling the same. Since my diagnosis abt 6 month's ago I feel in energy I've aged 10 years but I fight it back everyday. It's also a lonely disease because so few understand anything at all about it. Wish you well....Judy